Kamala Harris said the above on June 18, 2020.
The Democrat Party in the United States
This is an orchestrated, communist assault on America to destroy America's borders, to create confusion in America, to overwhelm the system politically." —Trevor Loudon, communism expert.
Behind the Push for Open Borders
The Democrat Party in the United States has too much Globalist influence and do not represent white Jews and white gentiles, blacks or anyone, as the democrats were against the abolishment of slavery, and some members founded the Klu Klax Klan.
Charles Ellis Schumer also called Chuck Schumer (Jewish)
Nancy Pelosi’s Interfaith Family
By Jennifer Jacobson
WASHINGTON, Nov. 8, 2006 (JTA)–Before a packed meeting of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee three years ago, U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) connected her political support for the Jewish state with her personal life.
“My daughter is Catholic. My son-in-law is Jewish,” she said. “Last week I celebrated my birthday and my grandchildren–ages 4 and 6–called to sing ‘Happy Birthday.’ And the surprise, the real gift, was that they sang it in Hebrew.”
Political observers say it’s no surprise that the congresswoman from San Francisco considers herself close to the Jews.
The daughter of Thomas D’Alesandro Jr., a former mayor of Baltimore, Pelosi grew up in a Democratic family with Jewish neighbors and friends.
“She likes to say that, growing up in Baltimore, she went to a bar or bat mitzvah every Saturday,” Amy Friedkin, a former president of AIPAC and a friend of Pelosi’s for 25 years, wrote in an e-mail message to JTA. Friedkin noted that there’s even a soccer field in the Haifa area of Israel named after the lawmaker’s family.
While the Republicans had campaigned partly on the premise that support for Israel among Democrats has waned, exit polls from Tuesday’s voting show that Democrats won an overwhelming majority of the Jewish vote. With Pelosi as speaker, Jewish activists and officials are confident that the U.S. Congress will remain strongly pro-Israel.
Nancy Pelosi: 'My father was a Shabbos Goy'
Pelosi speaking before AIPAC says father had 'love for the idea of a Jewish state in what was then called Palestine.'
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CongressList of Jewish members of the United States Congress
All the following people are Jewish.
The Democrats: •……..
Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
• Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
• Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
• Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
• Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
• Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.
• Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well-known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
• Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
• Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
• Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
. • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces. • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
• Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
• Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
• Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
. • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
• Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
• Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
• Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
• Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI .
• Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
• Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954Brown vs. B
oard of Education decision.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
• Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.
Democrats opposed: 1. The Emancipation Proclamation 2. The 13th Amendment 3. The 14th Amendment 4. The 15th Amendment 5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867 6. The Civil Rights of 1866 7. The Enforcement Act of 1870 8. The Forced Act of 1871 9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875 11. The Freeman Bureau 12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957 13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960 14. The United State Civil Rights Commission
Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the following legislation:
1. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 .
2. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 .
3. The 1968 Civil Rights Acts .
4. The Equal Opportunity Act of 1972 5. Goals and Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs.
5. Comprehensive Employment Training Act of 1973.
6. Voting Rights Act of Amendment of 1982 8. Civil Rights Act of 1983 9. Federal Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988 The Republicans.
7. Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
8. Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
9. Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress. Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote
10 Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s. • Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools. • Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing. • Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington. The Republicans: • Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats. • Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats. • Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
Brandon Straka - "I am kicking off the #WalkAway campaign by releasing my video about why I am walking away from liberalism and the Democrat Party." "It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country - which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it
Brandon Straka, "Why I left the Democrat Party"
“Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.”– General George Patton
The Democratic Party in the United State wa sfoundent in 1792, when supporters of Thomas Jefferson began using the name Republicans, or Jeffersonian Republicans, to emphasize its anti-aristocratic policies. It adopted its present name during the Presidency of Andrew Jackson in the 1830s. In the 1840s and '50s, the party was in conflict over extending slavery to the Western territories. Southern Democrats insisted on protecting slavery in all the territories while many Northern Democrats resisted. The party split over the slavery issue in 1860 at its Presidential convention in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Republican Party was officially formed in July 1854 in Jackson, Michigan when a group of men who belonged to various splinter parties met and adopted the name Republican. The name appealed to those who recalled Jeffersonian "republicanism" and generally placed the national interest above sectional interest and above states' rights. The party's founders totally opposed slavery. The platform adopted at the party's first national convention in 1856 rejected the Southern position that Congress had the right to recognize slavery in a territory. The Party maintained that Congress could abolish slavery in the territories and ought to do so.
In 1860 Abraham Lincoln won the Presidency as a Republican candidate. The prolonged agony of the Civil War, however, weakened
The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party ..
Tucker: Pelosi Says U.S. Building Wall ‘Immortal,’ But Voted In Favor Of Israel’s Wall
Why We Shouldn't Be Surprised by Ocasio-Cortez's Jewish Heritage
Limousine Liberal Ocasio-Cortez Wears $3,500 Outfit With Construction Worker
The following 11 reasons should be forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the readers gets sick of reading them.
1. $11 Billion to $22 Billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state governments.
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on Primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for Education for the American-born Children of illegal immigrants, known as Anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison Inmates are illegal immigrants.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on Illegal immigrants for Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.
10. In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By Illegal Immigrants In The United States .
THE TOTAL COST IS $338.3 BILLION A YEAR. SINCE THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 135 MILLION TAXPAYERS IN THE UNITED STATES, OVER $2,500.00 OF YOUR TAXES GO TO FUNDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THE ILLEGALS THEN SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATS.
Are we THAT Stupid? YES, FOR ALLOWING THOSE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS TO GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS YEAR AFTER YEAR !!!!!!!