Many Jewish Rabbis promote Zionism, but it is worth considering that not all Jewish Rabbis are the same. A good example of this, are the Jews against Zionism, who campaign for the rights of Jews and Palestinians and want to live in peace with non-Jews.
Blackstone Intelligence Network Video
What Is Zionism? And Why I'm a Proud Anti-Zionist - Video Compilation
True Torah Jews Against Zionism
These Jews against Zionism are known as the true Torah Jews, and their beliefs are in the religious teachings of the Torah. They are opposed the state of Israel for the following reason:
"The Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment."
This is just one of many reasons they are opposed to the ideas of Zionism and for more information please click here.
The following commandments are taken from the Jewish Torah, and cited from the website article Where Are The 613 Mitzvot? by Mendy Hecht. We have added our own interpretation in brackets after each bullet point quote:
- Not to oppress the weak--Exodus 22:21 (Not to oppress the weak non-Jews, Jews, and Gentiles)
- Not to take revenge-------Leviticus 19:18 (Not to take revenge on whites or other races)
- Not to bear a grudge------Leviticus 19:18 (Not to bear a grudge against whites and other races)
Who are "The People of Israel"?
The following bullet points have been taken from the Neturei Karta International website and we have included them below to help people understand the nature of the people of Israel.
- The People of Israel have existed for thousands of years.
- They have their own particular essential nature.
- The Torah is the source of their essential nature.
- Without Torah and Faith, there are no People of Israel.
- Whoever denies the Torah and the Faith is no longer part of the People of Israel.
- The purpose of the People of Israel in this world is Divine Service.
- Their salvation is an occupation in Divine Service.
We want to work with and develop with Jewish religious groups who want to revert to the true Torah teachings and not using the Talmud which was not practiced by the early Hebrews, who took all their believes from the Torah. We would love to develop a Jewish religious branch of Jewish Rabbis who would like to work with not just Jews, but also the rest of the Caucasian population and help develop our organizations and branches, as well as give us advice and become conscious of the fact that Europe is the true homeland of the majority of Jews worldwide.
Many Jews hate the founder of Zionism" Theodor Herzl proposed the 'Final Solution of the Jewish question' & proposed liquidation of Jewish wealth and promoted, It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse
(From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)
Sources from a Jewish website
, Volume 3