Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
The major political parties do not really represent the people. They generally represent the elite and very well organized organizations, large business and well funded ethnic groups. The majority of people have not been given good information when it comes to the political options of their country. Because of this, they do not know which party to vote for and generally just vote for one of the mainstream parties which the media has focused on. In the last 60 years, Europeans who spearheaded the most advanced countries in the world such as the US, Australia and Britain having seen their countries decline rapidly.
Exposing the Deep State in the United States.
CIA Officer Exposes the Shadow Government
The Deep State Rulers start wars and Political Parties do not stop Wars
We have lost virtually all our industry, rights and millions of people have been killed in needless wars. We now face birth rates that are alarmingly low and we are not replacing ourselves. We are losing our countries to Islam and third world invasion. So the parties you vote for: Liberals, Republicans, Democrats or Labor and you are effectively voting for one party as their policies are virtually identical.
To attempt to combat this, we have put together a list of political parties we recommend for you to investigate as alternative parties to vote for in your country.
In general, we are anti-political parties and as they have a history of not representing the people. We believe most countries should introduce Switzerland's system of (Cantons) direct democracy. The Switzerland Government allows the people to have guns and their crime rate across the country is very low in comparison to other Western countries. For example, the worst crime committed in Switzerland is burglary!
Citizens Initizens referendums
Political Parties do not represent people's rights, so we must start to promote (CIR) Citizens Initizens Referendums, and the public can to start to represent themselves against the political party gangs. Switzerland in Europe has CIR.
In Western countries we refer to the body that runs the country as 'government.' However, today there is a growing number of people who realize that we really do not have a government. Political parties only represent themselves, corporations and banks.
Merkel's right-wing opposition AfD Party in Germany says she belongs in Court for the invasion of non Europeans into Europe.
Political Parties allowing the Muslim invasion into western countries.
We must realize that "We the People," are really the government. We must start taking responsibility and developing organizations and start educating people about the Canton people direct democracy. We must replace the so-called 'government' and ban political parties who destroy the people through multiculturalism and constant involvement in wars all over the world.
The Coveners League Disclaimer: We are not politically aligned with any one party and we do not view ourselves or our audience as either left or right wing. Any person with any political alignment can be members of our group which is predominantly community based. We are supportive of any political group that represents our people and this article is purely to raise awareness of alternatives to mainstream media and prospective parties.
The Political Group for Political Parties in Europe
The following video is about the 2018 Russian election and gives information on the polices of the Policial Parties.
Join the European Political Groups
More Information below
The following political parties in different countries which we recommend are listed below:
French National Front Party
Their goals are:
- To protect the freedom and cultural heritage of the Danish people.
- To enforce a strict rule of law.
- To oppose the multi-ethnic society by limiting immigrations and promoting cultural assimilation to admitted immigrants.
- Maintain strong welfare for those in need.
- Promote economic growth and entrepreneurship through education and work.
The Sweden democrats has seen a surge of popularity due to increasing disquiet amongst Swedes over the current immigration policies. With the current Europe Immigration Crisis, they have now shown to be the number one political party in the polls ahead of the two major parties. They stand for the following:
- Social Conservatism
- Anti Immigration
- Anti Multiculturalism
- National Identity
- Pro Nuclear Family
The Hungary Jobbik Party founded in 2011 they are now the third largest party in Hungary. This party stands for:
- Anti- Immigration
- Anti- Globalist
- Have a paramilitary wing
The Freedom Party of Austria was established in 1956 and ideologically descends from the 1848 revolutions of the Austrian Empire. This party stands for:
- Individual Freedom
- Austrian Cultural Identity
- Anti-welfare State
Finland's Finns Party is a relatively new party, established in 1995 and the third largest party in Finland. This party stands for:
- Finnish nationalism
- Pro traditional family model
- Promote strong cultural identity and pride
- Deportation of recurring criminals of foreign nationality
The aims of the Norway's Progress Party stand for:
- Increase Police Protection, zero tolerance on crime
- Pro Family and Benefits for education
- Increase welfare for the elderly and social security
- Pro Globalist
The National Front Party headed under Marie Le Penn have surged in popularity in recent times due to the increase in immigration and Paris terror attacks. This party stands for:
- French nationalism
- Zero Tolesance to crime and exploration of reintroducing the death penalty
The Party for Freedom in The Netherlands stands for:
- Deportation of criminals of foreign nationality to country of origin
- Dutch language proficiency and residency to receive welfare
Golden Dawn in Greece Regularly slammed by the Socialish controlled mainstream media as an extremist or terrorist group. Though they are responsible for the large humanitarian efforts to ensure Greek citizens don't starve by holding food drives. This party stands for:
- Greek nationalism
- Anti demographic genocide
- Anti communism
One Nation in Australia one of Australia's Nationalist parties first formed in 1997. Some of the key things they support and stand for:
- Supports Citizens Initiated Referenda
- Affordable Education with places given to Australian's first
- To support and advocate traditional family values
- To oppose Sharia Law ever being allowed in Australia
- To stop the teaching and infiltration of Islam and its totalitarian ideology
Australia's Party of freedom committed to retaining strong Australian identity, pride and family values. Their policies are:
- Sensible immigration of culturally compatible migrants only
- Against foreign aid that is not disaster relief
- Free education for Australian citizens
- Zero tolerance for ethnic gang crime
The Australia First Party promotes strong national identity, pride and freedom and provides an alternative to the globalist/ socialist/ liberal parties within Australia. They stand for:
- Reduce and Limit Immigration.
- Abolish Multiculturalism.
- Introduce Citizen’s Initiated Referenda.
- Respect for Australia's history, culture and ideologies, which needs to be taught in the Australian education system and its public media.
Fred Nile(pictured left) The Christian Democratic party is a party with high ethical values based on the Christian values. They stand for:
- Support freedom of speech
- Upholding Australia's culture and heritage
- Support high standards of education, social and medical care
- Upholding the current Australian law system which is based on Judeo-Christian ethics
European Political Europarties Are Alliances To Take Note Of
The European Common Market allows parties from different countries to form Uniting Europarty Organizations where parties form polices.
These Europarties are funded by the European Union and are usually made up of national parties, not individuals. Europarties have the right to campaign during European elections and express themselves within the European Parliament by their affiliated political groups through their Members of European Parliament (MEPs).
As Europarty funding stays within the Europarties: the funding cannot be used for funding any particular national political parties, meaning that parties not involved in one of these alliances are grossly disadvantaged.
More information click here to find a list of European Political Parties and their members.
Parties With A History of Not Representing Its People
The Green Parties are usually Communist control.
Pro-Migrant Politician Celebrates Demographic Suicide of German Population
"Our city will change radically....this is a good thing!"
If you go to the following page you will find a list of National Parties in Europe.
Image courtesy of Minerva Studio/Shutterstock