If you study history, all the great leaders of the world have been successful because they developed the right attitudes for the situations they were in and they made goals so they knew what they wanted to achieve. They then set about coming up with ideas to achieve those aims.
One of the problems we have, especially with European political organizations is when it comes to leadership. There is little to no training and this is why the European populations of the world are doing so badly. They are starting to lose their own countries and are unable to represent their own people. In Jewish organizations, leadership training is practiced from a very early age so when each generation grows up they have the skills to take over, ensuring them continued success. Many children in Western schools are not taught effective leadership skills and positive thinking.
The ruling elite who control our media and political parties have actually "declared war" against us (we the people). For example; they pitch true Jews against false Jews, blacks against whites, Indians against whites, Muslims against Muslims, Muslims against Christians etc, and they are behind the feminist movement which is destroying the traditional family (black, Jewish and white). They are behind the destruction of industry having orchestrated the moving of much of it from developed countries to third world countries. They are behind the destruction of our culture and history by flooding European and third world countries with non natives. They exercise control over the media, creating racism and bigotry by broadcasting biased news. They control the education system which results in the 'dumbing down' of our children.
You must realize the Anti-Semitic Zionist and gentile traitors have declared war on us - we did not declare war on them. This has been going on longer than you think. The following information may assist you in understanding this - we want you to change your thinking from conservative (which doesn't work) to a more nationalistic approach. Whereby you are flexible and you can move to any position as long as you are fighting to bring down the Establishment with the aim of giving rights back to all people of the world. Learn from the Sun Tzu information on how to defeat your enemies in war!
It is important to remember before every task that you need the right attitude to achieve a positive result. So think positively because negative thoughts will give bad outcomes. The old proverb is true: "You reap what you sow."
'The Art of War' - Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu is arguably the most well known military strategist throughout history. Both a general and a philosopher, he is best known by the name, Sun Tzu, which is actually an honorific title meaning, "Master Sun". Born around 544BC, he had a significant impact on Chinese and Asian culture, and history. This is perhaps best known for his ancient text on military strategy called, 'The Art of War', which is still used by political leaders and business managers for its principles today.
Unlike many military leaders of the time, Sun Tzu saw competition as a productive motivator rather than something that is destructive. The idea of an "enemy" is seen as a positive force, something that is a source of resource, not something to be annihilated. He had three important principles:
"Know your enemy and know yourself and in 100 battles you will never be in peril".
"To win 100 battles is not the height of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is."
"Avoid what is strong. Attack what is weak."
Good Attitudes for Good Leaders
1. To be a leader you never stop learning. The day you think you "know it all", is the day you stop learning.
2. To have both short and long term goals. It is important to know where you are going. Make these goals reasonable and achievable - create steps to help you pursue your large goals. To help you achieve your goals do a poster with things you want to achieve with pictures and other visuals and place it somewhere you see it often to help you stay on track. Attitude and motivation are the most important things to have in order to be a successful person. If you want to be a leader within our organization we will give you the tools and training to help you achieve your goals.
3. To know your enemies as well as you know yourself. Know everything you can about those who are in opposition or competition with you. The more you understand your opposition, the better equipped you are to make balanced decisions.
Some so called "pro-white" and even Jewish organizations are dishonest with their members i.e. they only give 70% of the truth. How can you make a sound decision when you do not have the correct information? Every military college teaches their students everything they need to know about how the enemy thinks and operates. If they lack that information they will make uninformed decisions on the battle field and lose. Some false Jewish community leaders (Zionist Rabbis) lie to their members, saying that all non-Jews are the enemy, do not have a soul and want to gas every Jew when in fact the majority of the non- Jewish population of the world do not want to harm anyone and wish to live in peace. If these lies are told repeatedly, people begin to believe it regardless of what is fact and what is fiction.
4. Unity is Strength. Genghis Khan who was a Mongolian leader and conquered most of Asia and parts of Europe came from a very small tribe. He did things differently to other tribes and promoted people to leadership positions if they were skilled, rather than endorsing people who were "born into positions." He also trained his people and instilled new ideas. To demonstrate his point, he snapped a single arrow in half then as a comparison tried to break a bunch of arrows and failed. This represented to his troops that when you are unified as a community it's hard to break you either physically or in spirit.
5. Setting Examples. If you are a leader in a pro-white organization, you have to set the example. For example dressing neatly, not being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, organizing people effectively and having a partner of the same race.
6. Having a supportive life partner is an important foundation to good leadership. Although some successful people do not have a life partner, having someone supportive in the background makes it easier.
7. Learn to work with other groups. Just remember one of the reasons that the Celtic tribes lost against the Romans is that they were never united. We do not want to repeat history so you always need to work and help other groups so they will help you in return. Many people have the attitude, "every man for themselves," which is a bad attitude because the community can not move forward. The right attitude is, "help others to be successful and your organization will be successful." If you train somebody who turns out to do a better job than you, then that means better advancement for the organization. There will still be positions in organizations for effective leaders and employees.
8. Start training people when they are very young. Between 4-8 years old is the most informative age to start teaching children because at this age, in most cases the information and the conditioning will stay with that child for the rest of their life.
9. Control Gossip. Bad gossip can be incredibly damaging to morale within an organization and leads to collusion. In Jewish organizations, you rarely see power squabbles between Jewish leaders but you often see it amongst pro-white organizations. Not just in leadership but at meetings. It needs to be kept under control otherwise you will lose control of your organization's aims.
10. Do not get stuck with rigid ideas - be flexible. Always be willing to analyze and to adopt new ideas that will help you achieve your main objectives. One of the problems that both pro-white groups and the Jewish community have are fixed ideas that don't work and that harm lots of people, including themselves.
Your objective should always be to guarantee freedom for the majority of the people. Adopting new ideas is a good attitude and you will find it rewarding to start looking at, and implementing these ideas in a rational way. Try to look at ways which these ideas have been used successfully by others.
This organization has done a lot of research on our ancestors and other communities such as the Jewish community and adopted parts we think work well and we could benefit from. If you can not make adjustments to the situations that present themselves you will find you will not obtain your goals.
11. A Good leader knows how to motivate other people. If employees do a good job, great leaders know when to give compliments and in working terms, good employees know how to reciprocate.
12. Avoid negativity when it comes to looking at things and people. Everyone can be prone to negative thinking when things are tough, it is important to take a step back and analyze the situation and try to find the positive in what's happening. Challenging times are often when you can learn the most.
13. Brainstorm new ideas during early morning when your brain is at its peak.
14. Open Discussion of New Ideas. At meetings it's important to have open frank discussions with your members and check the negativity at the door.
15. Be rational and analyze. If you are a leader of an organization and you're not achieving your goals (eg. low membership, low numbers of female employees, minimal customer base) step back, do your research to gain more knowledge then analyze the problem and take the steps to move forward and achieve your goals. Do not get caught up in the left or right wing paradigm of thinking. Be willing to move to any position as long as it benefits the majority of the people and achieves your goals. For example, on this website, We the People should have direct control over the federal reserve bank, the banking system and the media and some people may say that this means "you're a socialist." Do not fall for this trap - the attitude should be to achieve the best result for the majority of people. It does not matter if it sounds socialist, you need to take any ideas you can to achieve your goals. We must remember there is a war going on and we need to use any tactics we can to ensure we win.
16. Always avoid class distinctions. We are all equal in these organizations. It does not matter if you are rich or poor - if you are in the organization fighting for the same causes, consider you are all equal from the multimillionaire to the truck driver.
During the 1950s, Solomon Asch conducted a series of experiments and then published his findings which demonstrated how much an individual's own opinions are influenced by those of a majority group.
Asch Conformity Experiement
Classic footage from the original experiments run by Solomon Asch in the 1950s.
About Earl Nightingale
Earl Nightingale was an American radio personality, as well as an internationally renowned author and motivational speaker. He dealt with topics such as character development, meaningful existence and personal motivation. His motivational spoken-word record, The Strangest Secret sold over a million copies, making it the first spoken word recording to ever achieve gold record status.
During his lifetime, Nightingale wrote and recorded over 7000 radio programs, 250 audio programs as well as television programs and videos. Some of his bestselling books include: 'The Strangest Secret', 'Lead the Field', 'The Essence of Success' and 'Think and Grow Rich' (co-authored with Napoleon Hill).