Good speech of Malcolm X addressing the Jewish Question for what it's worth.
Malcolm X - Exposing Liberal Jews (1964) Malcolm X - Exposing Liberal Jews (1964)
Jews Behind Push to Legalize Homo-Pedophilia in America
The end goal of Cultural Marxism is none other than the extermination of the white race."
Dr. Voddie Baucham - Cultural Marxism (Feb 2019) Dr. Voddie Baucham - Cultural Marxism (Feb 2019)
Promoting Black American Role Models
On our website, we like to promote good role models for people to follow. This is also true with African Americans and Africans in Africa. Sometimes it is painful to look at the past, but if we are not honest, we cannot solve these problems, nor can we move forward to a better future for all people. People like James David Manning, Tommy Sotomayor, Sheriff David Clarke and Diamond and Silk are exposing these problems. They are all working for a better future for black Africans and others, including European (whites). They are taking the lead in the public discussion on these matters. We hope that by promoting these people on our website, men and women in the African community will be motivated to fight for themselves as well as for everybody else, including Europeans. By doing this, we hope it will create pride and future generations will read about them in history texts.
Sheriff David Clarke
Don Lemon, sheriff spar over police shootings
Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and CNN's Don Lemon get into a heated debate over recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement.
From Milwaukee is a member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Police Association, and was recognized by the New York Oath Keepers as their Person of the Year. He is a man who speaks his mind, has been widely interviewed and is a true representative of all the different racial groups in the United States. He is a good example for African Americans to emulate.
Tucker: Media ignore victims to the riots
Diamond and Silk
North Carolina sisters, Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, better known by their stage names "Diamond and Silk" (pictured below right), are standing with the silent majority as devoted supporters of Donald Trump. Their website states,
"......As African American women they are voicing their opinions about media bias, political babble, and repetitive political tactics that they feel the average American is tired of being subjected to....." They are active video bloggers and YouTube personalities through their YouTube channel, “The Viewers View”.
Diamond And Silk Destroy Congress
Diamond and Silk gals are a lot smarter than the honorable congress people questioning them!
VIDEO! Diamond And Silk Destroy Congress
I love Diamond and Silk. I stopped getting their post and didn’t realize why. This is shameful, they were placed under oath and treated like a rape victim accusing a Rich boy of rape. Placed under oath and treated like liars and money grabbers. Zuckerberg was treated politely and not placed under oath. Two tier Justice...and FB gave money to members of congress... they were bought off in my opinion. Shameful.
EXCLUSIVE: Diamond and Silk Unload on Congress, Critics & Purveyors of Fake News
African American Jesse Lee Peterson
Jesse Lee Peterson
Jul 2: White History Month! Hard Bastard. #WalkAway Forgive the Rapist
The Attack on White People: Kyle Hunt with Jesse Lee Peterson
Jared Taylor on ALT-RIGHT and JEWS; White Advocacy; Bill O'Reilly; Trump (FULL)
Kevin MacDonald: Evolution, God, and Anger
Announcing White History Month for July: Thank You, White Americans!
We Should Be Against Diversity! Not Enough White Kids! -David Stringer
Comedian LUENELL! on Maxine Waters, Michelle Obama, Meghan Markle, and Colin Kaepernick
"Most Blacks Are Mentally Retarded!" Jesse vs Ty Barnett (Rematch w/ Black Comedian)
From Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr., Black American Thomas Sowell is questioned about the benefits of affirmative action. (1983) http://www.LibertyPen.com
Thomas Sowell on Facts and Free Speech (Pt. 1)
Thomas Sowell - What Evidence Supports Affirmative Action?
The growing movement to FREE Black Americans from their enslavement to the Government #ImFree #NotYourVictim
The Walkaway Movement
Candace Owens, Turning Point USA's Director Of Communications, Explains Why So Many People Are Joining The #WalkAway Movement.
Slavery in America started in 1619, ended in 1865. That's not 400 years but 1619 to 2019 is 400 years. He means we are all slaves. We are at the bottom of the pyramid. The rich and powerful are at the top. Media controls us. They divide us. Wake up!
Kanye West Exposes the Entertainment Industry!
Diamond & Silk on Kanye's Evolution into Becoming a Trump Supporter
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson: Rebuilding The Man
Had to RIP Hank Johnson over Diamond & Silk!
Malcolm X and Ali Warning About Liberals and Multiculturalism
"Malcolm X, Do You Believe In Racial Segregation?" (1963)
The Democrat Party in the United States has too much Globalist influence and do not represent blacks, white jews, white gentiles. The democrats were against the abolishment of slavery and they founded the Klu Klax Klan. The following information will reveil everything.
The Democrats: •……..
Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
• Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
• Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
• Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
• Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
• Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.
• Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well-known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
• Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
• Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
• Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
. • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces. • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
• Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
• Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
• Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
. • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
• Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
• Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
• Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
• Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI .
• Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
• Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954Brown vs. B
oard of Education decision.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
• Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.
Democrats opposed: 1. The Emancipation Proclamation 2. The 13th Amendment 3. The 14th Amendment 4. The 15th Amendment 5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867 6. The Civil Rights of 1866 7. The Enforcement Act of 1870 8. The Forced Act of 1871 9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875 11. The Freeman Bureau 12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957 13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960 14. The United State Civil Rights Commission
Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the following legislation:
1. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 .
2. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 .
3. The 1968 Civil Rights Acts .
4. The Equal Opportunity Act of 1972 5. Goals and Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs.
5. Comprehensive Employment Training Act of 1973.
6. Voting Rights Act of Amendment of 1982 8. Civil Rights Act of 1983 9. Federal Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988 The Republicans.
7. Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
8. Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
9. Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress. Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote
10 Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s. • Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools. • Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act. • Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing. • Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington. The Republicans: • Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats. • Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats. • Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Jared Taylor and it was a very rewarding experience.
Blacks Against Race Mixing
Muhammad Ali Vehemently Disapproves Of Race Mixing